Friday, February 20, 2009

Thank you Lord for our Bishop

History is in the making for the Pentecostal Church of God! Kudos to our esteemed Bishop - Charles Scott! I am in Zanesville, Ohio conducting a Father/Son conference and I couldn't watch today's interview on television...but thank God for technology - the internet made it possible to view.

I spoke with some men a few days ago who mentioned that they are coming to our General Convention in June to help us celebrate 90 years! This is a new day...this is a new season for our fellowship.

I can feel the wind shifting in our direction! Welcome Holy Spirit!!!!!

Bishop Scott - I call you blessed and appreciate your valuable leadership for "such a time as this!"

4 comments:

  1. pastor Hylton,
    Kudos aboout our bishop and the future of the PCG. You, also Bro. Hylton are an inspiration to the PCG with your leadership, preaching, and pastoring anointings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone know if the broadcast is available on the internet anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked for it today but did not find. I did TVO it and was able to view it later. God Bless our Bishop for his leadership and influence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bishop represented us with dignity. No doubt he is the chosen leader for the PCG at this time and season.

    ReplyDelete