Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Prayer for You

To my fellow Pastors/Ministers:

It is Sunday morning @ 11:05 am. I am getting ready to step onto the stage at clc to bring the message for God's people. As I was praying a few moments ago, i was overwhelmed by prayer for each of you. Even though you will not read this blog until your message is finished as you deliver it today, know that I prayed for the anointing of the Holy Spirit to speak through you.

Dear God I ask that you will speak through every man of God that is a part of this blog. As they speak the truth of God's word from the stage of their churches today, I ask that a fresh anointing will flow through them. I ask that you will break the yoke that sometimes straps us from reaching the full potential of delivering the message you have birthed inside our spirit. I ask that you will flow through each of them this day.

I speak this in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen.

I love you my brothers.

Eddie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the prayers my friend. Our services were great however my dad was in emergency most of the weekend with what they thought was a heart attack. It turns out it was not but as the doctors say it was "a warning" of what is to come if he does not make some changes. My father is not nor has he ever been a "committed Follower". He attended Luthern church as a kid but was wounded deeply through some events that happened to his mom, my grandmother.

    I appreciate the friendships that I am building through this NPN and look forward to those relationships growing. Much love to you brother for your frienship and again thank you for your prayers!

    ReplyDelete