Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness

Have you ever had one of those days where you asked yourself, "did I sign up for this?" I know March is considered, "March Madness" but come on already.

Well, now that I've gotten that off my chest - I feel better. :-)

The truth is, I did sign up for this:
  • The good, the bad.
  • The ups, the downs.
  • The ins, the outs.
  • The fun, the boring.
  • The busy, the slow.

1 Timothy 1:12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

Someone sent me a link on youtube yesterday that was encouraging to me. It was Howard Goodman (The Happy Goodmans) singing his signature song, "I Don't Regret a Mile." I haven't heard that song in years and yet it came at just the right time.

Sometimes you just have to remind yourself of Who called you! I'm thankful for the call and thankful for the opportunity to serve in the Kingdom.

Faithful & Fruitful,

Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment