Sunday, May 17, 2009

What do you expect?

"The spirit of expectancy is breeding ground for miracles". Those are the words I heard Mike Murdock speak years ago at my church where I first youth pastored almost 20 years ago and I still remember it as though it were yesterday. I listen to what people say and their words indicate they don't believe something good is going to happen for them. I not o nly believe, I expect good things to happen to me and for me according to God's Word and His promises.

I do not expect to be tomorrow where I am today...it is that simple! I am doing what I can with what I have to the best of my ability and am leaving the rest to God. I know He loves me and has my best interest at heart and wants me blessed more than I want me to be blessed!

Today is the day the Lord has made.....let us rejoice and be glad......and expect God to do great things! Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment