Monday, June 8, 2009

Just Curious?

Every week several of us pastor's have committed to engaging in conversation that effects all of us not only as ministers of the PCG but more importantly as servants of His kingdom. However, I have noticed just the same few of us are commenting back and forth and engaging in any dialogue. I understand that not every topic discussed demands a response or simply is not something you are interested in discussing. However, I am curious how many are even reading.
As we continue this NPN blog, would you take a moment and let us who are posting topics on here know that you are atleast reading and may I encourage you to step out and let us know your thoughts occasionally as well.
Your participation is important and encouraged.
So take a moment if you would and just let us know you are reading this. We are curious who is out there!

9 comments:

  1. Here. Alive and Well. I am reading although i did miss my dates to post last week. I completely forgot and realized it on Saturday.

    I love hearing comments and discussion of all those posting. Interaction is essential in the kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie, I know you are there bro! I have been meaning to call you back and chat. I have had several deaths this last month to deal with and the families left behind. That among other things has kept me busy. I took some time off to celebrate 15 years w/ my wife as well. I love to read the thoughts of others. I just hope we can get more involved. Blessings bro! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe a weekly topic of discussion would be better intead of a daily one. Any thoughts???

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Eyes on the ball" I am watching an reading the shorter posts. Just having to sit in the stands and watch the game played right now. It's a little too busy for me to get on the field yet. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here. I read and ponder. Thank you for the nudge towards better communication.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read both every post and every comment (both posts and comments show up in my Google reader).

    According to Google Reader, there are 5 others that have subscribed to this blog's postings, but I am the only one who subscribes to the comments.

    Also, I recommend that your admin add a followers gadget in the right-hand column, like the one on pcgeye2eye.net, then you can at least see how many receive blog postings automatically.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Todd, I've wondered the same thing. It does feel like a five or six way conversation at times. One pastor recently shared with me that he reads them; and appreciates our thoughts; but he confessed that he's "never done this before". I think they're listening; but I'm with you, I'd like to have more involvement from the other guys who are part of NPN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Todd, thank you for the question. I have wondered that myself. Perhaps, we can take Ken's suggestion and establish some kind of follower tracking mechanism. This I do know: "I always enjoy the posts and comments whether I respond directly or not."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Todd, great question and insight. I do read the posts and comment occasionally. I would even like to write a post if possible. Not sure if I know how. I do get blessed by most of the posts i read. James Lewis

    ReplyDelete