Sunday, August 9, 2009

my answer is yes

Simple and Straightforward....

My answer is yes. I will do whatever it takes to create a healthy church environment. If we are not creating an atmosphere to Convince the UnConvinced then really what are we doing??

My answer is yes. I have been sharing the thought of church mergers with a couple of other pastors in our city that ARE NOT PCG. So for me, YES, we should do whatever it takes.

Does it really matter who owns the property, NO. It is all God's resource. Does it really matter who is the Lead Pastor, NO. It is God's vision.

There is billions of dollars in property all over the country that is setting almost empty with congregations that have lost vision and almost dried up without a leader. Those congregations should not be allowed to continue without a God-given, Fire burning vision that will kick down the gates of Hell instead of comforting the so called saints.

I don't care who owns the property we call our church. I care that lives are saved fromt the pits of Hell.

So, yes is my answer. I am considering a church merger to continue the vision placed in my heart to reach this city for Him. And if joining forces and becoming one church with one vision can accomplish that to a greater degree, then I am all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment